WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Our Financial Assistance Program is biblically based from 1 Timothy 5.
To be considered for financial assistance we ask that you:
- Have been attending Lighthouse Church for at least the past six months
- Are active as a volunteer at Lighthouse Church, have kids in our kids ministry program, or actively participating in one of Lighthouse’s ministries:
- Kids Ministry
- Home Group
- To be used for bills of necessity (rent/mortgage, utilities, etc.)
- One-time-only assistance
- Funds distributed do not exceed $350.00
- Checks will be made out to the vender/service provider
Processing requests takes approximately 7-10 business days.
You will be notified concerning your request. If you are not approved and/or need further assistance, we would be glad to provide you with contact information for community resources.