Being a member at Lighthouse Church is about being a part of a family of people who are Known, Know Jesus, and Make Jesus Known.
What is Membership?
Membership is a group of like-minded followers of Jesus committed to one another who are pursuing the mission of God in a local, community context.
I want to be a member. What should I do?
- Start acting like a member.
- Join a Home Group where you can build relationships with members of the church family.
- Show your love for Jesus’ church by volunteering on Sunday or by helping out during the week.
- Partner in the gospel with the church family by giving financially to the church.
- Get on mission by befriending people in our city and talking to them about Jesus.
- Take our membership class and sign the membership covenant.
We do ask that all our potential members attend our Membership Class; however, we understand schedule conflicts occur. If you missed topic, or you would to listen to the class virtually you can do so on this page.
Topic 1: Who We Are
Topic 2: Beliefs & Theology
Topic 3: Membership