We Acknowledge The Following
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest message in the world. It is the message of love, grace, and transformation. The news of Jesus’ sacrificial love is at the center of everything we do and believe.
God loves our world and wants to redeem it through the church. We believe that God has called the church to bring holistic healing and “shalom” to our world.
The Holy Spirit is essential to Christian living and ministry. At Lighthouse Church we firmly believe in the Gifts of the Spirit for the uplifting of the church and the further of the gospel through God’s miraculous intervention into our world.
There is no one who is too broken to experience the love of Jesus. His gospel message is for everyone who is willing to follow him in full allegiance.
Statement of Faith
- The Scriptures are true and authoritative.
- There is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- All things exist for the glory of God.
- All humanity—Christ excluded—is sinful.
- The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human.
- Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin and conquer the powers of Satan.
- Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and will one day physically return.
- There will be a future physical resurrection of the dead. Only those who turn from the allures of this world, and rush to Jesus in full allegiance will be raised for eternity in New Heavens and New Earth. Those who do not give full allegiance to Jesus will be raised to eternal separation from Jesus, the Father, and the Spirit.
- Only through placing one’s allegiance in the person and work of Jesus Christ, repentance from sin, and being filled with the Holy Spirit, can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy.
SUNDAY AT 9:00am & 11:00am